Make Your Own Wine
For a truly unique experience, come to the FWB to make your own wine. Beginning with a tasting at the bar, we will guide you through the selection process, blending the wine, bottling, corking and labeling. We will take care of the wine during the 4-10 week fermentation process.
Whether coming to stock your cellar or just to enjoy a night out with your friends, the Fenton Winery & Brewery will provide the perfect backdrop for your special occasion.
The winemaking process:
- Call ahead to make your reservation for wine making. This ensures that the winemaker is available to step you through the process of making your own vintage.
- Taste our various wines and make your selection.
- We’ll guide you through starting the fermentation process.
- The Fenton Winery & Brewery will monitor the fermentation process in our winery over the course of the next 4-8 weeks. We’ll rack, degas, clarify, and filter your wine.
- After we call you, come back to the FWB to finish the process.
- You will bottle, cork, and label the wine. You can use one of our labels or create one of your own.
- Take your wine home and enjoy it in the company of friends and family.
Your custom batches of wine will provide you with (15) or (30) 750ml bottles of wine depending on your selection. Up to 60 bottles of wine per batch can be made by utilizing ‘splits’ (375ml bottles).